Saturday, June 27, 2009

Working.

So I've been working pretty much non stop on some new baby designs so get excited for some great new stuff from Bon Bon Baby. Oh yeah! And soon I'll have a website up for it, woo hoo! (Don't worry, I'll be sure to post a link on here.) That being said I've been a busy bee with this business and I'm working toward becoming legit. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm really hopeful right now.

Also I need to remind everyone that The Memphis Craft Fair is rapidly approaching. It's July 25th and as I mentioned before, we have 50! vendors. I think it's going to be a blast so pleeeeeaaaaassseee? make it out??!??

Oh and I just wanted to send a big THANKS! to everyone who came out the Popped!/ 2nd Street Festival last Saturday! Even with the rain it was still a lot of fun. Okay here's to seeing you soon! Have a great day.

No comments: