Thursday, June 11, 2009

Getting Ready for Popped!

That's right! I will be selling at the Popped! Music Festival on June 20th! Ahhh so soon and I really need to get some new onesies printed. No worries though, expect to see some great new stuff from Bon Bon Baby! Did I hear someone say "Organic Onesies"? Oh yeah that's right, my entire new line is printed on American Apparel Organic Sustainable edition Baby Onesies. Also I'll have some new designs too! I'm really excited about this one guys, so make it out! Pllleeaaasse???? OH YEAH! What's a craft fair with out Scrapple Wares. That's right scrapple shirts, books, and pins will make their appearance on the table. Get em while their hot. (And pan fried with just a little layer of soft mushy in the middle. hehe) Okay well that's all for today! Looking forward to seeing you there... Wait a minute, I missing the important info! Here it is:
Saturday June 20, 2009
@ 2nd Street from Girard to Spring Gardend
from 11am to 8pm (long day!)

Can't wait! See you there.

No comments: