Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bangs Are Back!

I just found this! So great, and funny!




My bangs are now famous on Elizabeth Wellington's blog Mirror Image. Elizabeth writes for the Philly Inquirer and did a great piece on Pop-Up Art shops in which she also interviewed Abby and I about All By Hand! During the interview she kept commenting on how much she liked my bangs. My great friend Jenni at Plume cuts my hair and always does such a great job! Elizabeth like my bangs so much she wrote a really fun piece on her blog about how bangs are back! Read the blog article here, and read the full Inquirer article here!

Thanks so much Elizabeth! Such a funny shout out, and I'm totally loving it!!!


Me and my newly famous bangs. (Well sort of famous, but I'm totally going to live it up)

XOXO,

Julianna

No comments: