Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey Check This!

I got some artwork hanging up at the Memphis Taproom! Woo. Come in and check it out. Then sit in my section and I'll serve you up some delicious brews, and always you've got to get the fried pickles. Check my blurb on the website.


Also while I'm linking away, here's the link to buy scrapple stuff online! Leah and I just printed more shirts. Now available in all sizes! How can you go wrong?!?!?
Scrapple loves you back!

Thanks guys and don't worry I'll keep you posted on the upcoming craft fairs!
Make sure to get your butt there and buy some sweet stuff! The holiday's are right around the corner.

1 comment:

Ousizch said...

Hai friend,

You have a nice blog and a good content. I thought, you must try to get earn money from your blog. We is will met for you. To share and learn how you can make money working from home. We Also issue about blog, seo and anything that useful to increase earn money.

Hope u have a nice day!

From: Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com