Wednesday, February 20, 2008

calling all artists!

Hey All,

Like I mentioned before Rue Couture (the place in Collingswood, NJ that I've been doing work for) is trying to get artists to come hang work for their shop! Vince and Sandy are a great couple who are really into promoting the arts. In Collingswood they have a "Second Saturday" it's pretty much the same thing as Philly's "First Friday" just obviously on a different appointed day. That being said Rue Couture is planning on having events at the shop to promote they're goods and local artists! If you're interested in showing some work e-mail me! I told them I'd help them find some great stuff. They are looking for wall work, whether it be prints, photographs, graphic design, paintings, or hanging sculptures. Sorry guys no free standing pieces, it is a boutique after all. Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks again.

Julianna. xoxo

juliannalose@gmail.com
or link to it... www.juliannalose.com

No comments: